Saturday: Zolovkina meetings - video recipes at home
Crepes suzette style with tangerines
Encounter Pancake juicy fragrant
pancakes on a French recipe.
Saturday at the Pancake week is popularly called "Zolovkina gatherings." On this day, young daughter invites to his zolovok and daughter had to give gifts in-law. No less important role played and refreshments - and, of course, but primarily it was the pancakes. But for a whole week the usual pancakes are already starting to bother - it's time to turn fantasy!
I hope you have everything you need for serving pancakes? Ideally, in the refrigerator for the occasion will certainly need to be caviar, white and red fish, oily herring, salted sardines, all sorts fumade and sour cream and cottage cheese, butter, jam and several varieties of flavored honey. However, if you want to stuff the pancakes, then it is better to quickly bake pancakes.
RECIPE nodules with cheese, ham and arugula
What you need:
Pancakes: 3 eggs
300 ml flour
3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. l. Sahara a pinch of salt
Filling: 250 g soft cheese
100 g jerked ham (boiled can be replaced)
1 bunch arugula (can substitute aromatic herbs: dill, parsley, onion)
stalks of chives
How to make knots with cheese, ham and arugula:
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, lightly whisk povzbivat.
- Pour half the milk, add salt and sugar, sift the flour and stir everything thoroughly whisk.
- Then add the remaining milk, and only at the end add the butter.
- Fry the pancakes on a nonstick pan, greasing it from time to time with a piece of butter.
- Rinse and dry the arugula (herb), chopped with a knife.
- Finely chop and ham.
- Connect in the bowl of cottage cheese, ham and herbs (arugula), salt and pepper, mix well.
- Place a spoonful of filling on each pancake, connect the edges and carefully tie the stems chives.