Friday: Teschin Vecherki - video recipes at home
- Tuesday: Teschin Vecherki
On Friday, the turn-law invites
its tesch and treat their pancakes as well as a variety of
dishes based on pancakes.
Carnival for centuries was the favorite holiday of the Russian people, and even the adoption of Christianity in this love has not affected. Now, though, "The lady Carnival", affectionately called her, come in February or early March, when the snow is still not going to melt away, and at night every now and then biting frost. However, the sun warmed the stronger and, in spite of the frosty nights and unexpected day thaw, unrestrained desire to enjoy the upcoming spring covered without exception, like an insatiable desire to breathe for the last time before his death, the desire to get enough of a reserve to the long period of abstinence from flesh and secular pleasures. One of the favorite pastimes was riding triple: decorated in ribbons and bells sleigh guys played the accordion, and the rosy girl loudly singing ditties often interrupted because of uncontrollable laughter. Another, no less fun fun Pancake was building a snow fort and Battle snowballs until all the game is not toppled by a tired feet. After the battle, all went together under the bright awnings drinking hot tea and pancakes, which played the fool Parsley, Russian favorite characters, sly, sarcastic and witty. On Friday, the turn-law invites its tesch, and treat them with pancakes. The invitations were different: honor - when the mother-in-law with all his kindred was invited to a celebratory dinner, or simple - for dinner. In-law I had the evening to personally invite the wife's mother, and in the morning to send her special, ceremonial "pozyvatok". The greater the "title", the more turned out to honor the mother-in.
lasagna recipe pancake with pumpkin and amaretto liver
200 ml flour
2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. l. Sahara
A pinch of salt
600 g of pumpkin pulp
100 g amaretti (air macaroon)
100 g of mozzarella cheese (fresh suluguni)
100 g of grated parmesan (drugog or mature cheese)
2 tbsp. l. olive oil
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, lightly whisk.
- Pour half the milk, add salt and sugar, sift the flour and stir everything thoroughly whisk.
- Then add the remaining milk, and only at the end add the butter.
- Fry the pancakes on a nonstick pan, greasing it from time to time with a piece of butter.
- Finely chop the onion and sauté it in butter.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and add to the onions, reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes, until soft.
- Pyurirovat pumpkin, salt and pepper, add the nutmeg and grated cheese. lubricate the circular oil, put a bit of pumpkin puree and crumbled biscuits 1-2. Continue in this way until you run out of ingredients.
- On the upper pancake put mozzarella slices, crumbled the last pastry and place in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 15-20 minutes.