Lavash rolls with chicken
Variations in the preparation of rolls of pita bread with chicken myriad. By filling the main component - the chicken, add lettuce, canned corn, pickles, eggs, pepper, and other ingredients.
Armenian lavash roll stuffed with chicken and corn
Bank of canned corn
2 chicken eggs
Armenian thin lavash
How to prepare rolls of pita Chicken and corn
- onions chop half rings and soak in vinegar. Eggs cut into small cubes or put through yaytserezku.
- The boiled chicken cut into cubes. Lettuce break into small pieces. In a deep dish of mixed salad leaves, soaked onions, eggs, canned corn and meat.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and add to the stuffing mayonnaise. Pita bread on the table and drill a well with mayonnaise.
- At a distance of about 5 cm from the left edge of pita put a strip of lettuce, so that rolls get a nice slice.
- Then put the filling and wrap tightly. Cut into rolls of 5 cm width and put on a plate decorated with lettuce.
Roll from lavash with chicken and vegetables
500 g of boiled chicken
4 small pickled or salted cucumber
2 sheets Armenian Lavash
1 bell pepper
How to Cook a roll of pita bread with chicken and vegetables:
- boiled chicken chop using a grinder or blender. Cut the cucumber, pepper and onion into small cubes.
- Connect all the ingredients, a little salt, add pepper, chopped dill and mayonnaise. Lubricate pita bread with mayonnaise and put lettuce.
- Cover pita, blurred mayonnaise and put on it a thin layer of cooked filling. Gently roll up roll.
Roll from lavash with chicken and mushrooms
400 g of boiled chicken
1 small onion
50 g of cheese
sour cream or yogurt
200 g Champignon
3 garlic cloves salt and pepper to taste
How to Cook a roll of pita bread with chicken and mushrooms:
- Pre-cooked mushrooms cut into small slices and fry chopped onion.
- Chicken fillet and tomatoes cut into small cubes, Chinese cabbage to tear into pieces, on a fine grater grate the cheese.
- Garlic pass through chesnokodavku or finely chop, mix with yogurt or sour cream, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease a sheet of lavash sauce. Then put a thin layer of fried mushrooms and onions, tomatoes top, chicken, cabbage and sprinkled whole cheese.
- Wrap the roll, wrap it with cling film and leave for 20-30 minutes.
Roll from lavash with chicken will be the perfect appetizer to any table. It is possible to prepare for breakfast, as a light snack at work or as a substitute for sandwiches in a hike or a picnic.