Recipes for salads with cherry tomatoes - video recipes at home
caprese with cherry tomatoes
500 g of cherry tomatoes
200 g of mozzarella cheese
a small bunch of basil
1 tbsp. spoon of olive oil
dried Italian herbs
How to prepare caprese with cherry tomatoes
- Prepare the tomatoes and greens. Cherry wash under running cold water and cut in half. Basil also rinse, shake off water and tear off the leaves.
- Mozzarella remove from the brine and place on a plate. If you use for cooking cheese Caprese normal size, it must be cut into small pieces, of equal magnitude cherry tomatoes. But you can use a mini mozzarella, in this case it is enough to put the balls on the plate.
- In the cheese slices lay halves of tomato on top - basil leaves. Sprinkle salad quality extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with dried herbs.
Bulgarian salad of cherry tomatoes
10-12 pieces of cherry
1 medium sized fresh cucumber 4 pieces of sweet pepper
3 garlic cloves
200 g cheese
100 g of cream
How to prepare Bulgarian salad with cherry tomatoes:
- Crumble the cheese by hand. Garlic pass through a press and add to the cheese. Mass mix well. In a deep salad bowl put the whole tomatoes.
- Peppers remove seeds and cut into large circles or semicircles. Cucumber cut into cubes.
- Add the vegetables to the tomato, put the cheese with garlic and season with sour cream. Pickle salad is not necessary, as the cheese will give the desired salty taste of the dish.
Salad of cherry tomatoes with mustard
Cook it long enough, but the result is a great snack with a good taste, which can apply even to the festive table.
1 kg cherry tomatoes
50 g of refined walnut
For the filling:
1 h. Spoon Dijon Mustard
100 ml walnut oil
2 tbsp. tablespoons balsamic vinegar
How to prepare a salad with cherry tomatoes and mustard:
- Remove the tomatoes from the skin. To ease the problem, make an incision at the base of each fruit crosswise, then put tomatoes in boiling water for just a few minutes.
- When the skin on the tomatoes burst, remove them and immediately dip in cold water. Now it will be easier to peel.
- Peeled tomatoes, place in a deep salad bowl. Prepare the filling. To do this, tear off the leaves of tarragon stalks and chop them.
- Mix Dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar, lightly whisk the mixture. Weight of salt and, if desired season black pepper.
- Continuing to whisk, add the butter and herbs. Pour dressing peeled cherry tomatoes and mix gently so as not to mash the sweet tomatoes.
- Kernels grind into crumbs and sprinkle them a salad.