Salads with tuna and tomatoes
Tuna salad with tomatoes and bananas
650 g of canned tuna
250 g rice
3 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice
5 Art. tablespoons of vinegar
Article 9. tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tbsp. chopped parsley
a little paprika
salt and pepper to your taste
How to prepare a salad with tuna and tomatoes with banana
- Figure rinse, put in a pan with water, boil for 15 minutes on low heat. Then turn it out onto a plate to cool it a bit.
- Open jar of tuna, drain the juice, fish neatly divide into pieces. Tomatoes cautiously pour over hot water, peel, remove seeds and cut into small cubes.
- Bananas rinse, remove the peel, cut into slices, place on a separate plate and sprinkle them with lemon juice. Then add them rice, fish slices and tomatoes.
- Prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, mix: paprika, pepper, vinegar and salt, then bring in vegetable oil.
- All mix thoroughly and season salad dressing obtained. Remove the dish in the fridge for half an hour.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Multiple original and light salad recipe from the chef. Watch the video!
The classic salad with tuna and tomatoes
250 g of canned tuna
3 boiled eggs
a few leaves of lettuce
beam any fragrant greenery
a little olive oil
salt and lemon juice to your taste
How to prepare a salad with tuna and tomatoes:
- Put the fish in a bowl, thoroughly mash her (from the canned liquid pour). Onions clean, finely chop, pour into a bowl to canned food. Then sprinkle everything with lemon juice.
- Tomatoes and lettuce leaves, rinse, pat dry a little. Tomatoes cut into small slices. The eggs are cleaned, cut into cubes.
- Carefully arrange on platter leaves and then lay out the fish, chopped tomatoes. From above pour a little olive oil.
- Decorate the finished salad sliced eggs, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Vegetable salad with tuna
240 g of canned tuna
a few pieces of olives
a little olive oil and lemon juice
a bunch of fragrant greenery
pepper, salt to taste
How to cook vegetable salad with tuna:
- Rinse the avocado, cut into 2 pieces, remove seeds. Remove the pulp to peel does not hurt.
- Then the plate chop the flesh and sprinkle it with lemon juice. Tomatoes scald hot water, remove the peel.
- Cut them into small slices, mix with avocado. Onions clean, finely chop. Put the fish with juice on a separate plate, gently mash, add the onions and stir.
- Then all the ingredients, add to tomatoes and avocados. Season the salad with pepper, salt, sprinkle with lemon juice, season with olive oil, all stir.
- Fill the halves of avocado obtained salad, garnish with olives and top with chopped herbs.