Homemade fruit ice
Everyone will be delighted with a palette of bright colors and natural flavor of frozen exotic fruits. Ice consists of 100% of healthy ingredients. Why buy when you can easily prepare a fruit dessert at home, which is much tastier and healthier ...
We offer a few recipes for homemade ice preparation process which is extremely simple.
The recipe ice kiwi, orange and strawberry
1. In the beginning, clean the kiwi and using a blender to grind it. Separately, dissolve the starch in water - 100 ml. water at 2 tbsp. starch spoon. Put chopped kiwi to a mixture of starch, add '80 sugar, stir and put on a plate. Stirring constantly bring to a boil over medium heat moderately and then removed.
2. Squeeze oranges, add 50 ml. water, 2 tbsp. spoons starch, 60 g of sugar. Put on fire, let boil slightly, while stirring all the time. Remove from heat.
3. Also chop the strawberries in the blender. Dilute the remaining part of the starch and sugar. Identity is not a long time to boil.
4. Prepared syrups should cool. Then pour in the forms, in this case: first, strawberry - to freeze, then orange puree - to also cool and the latest blend of kiwi. Thoroughly chill in the freezer.
If you use powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar, the syrups can not boil. You just need to mix thoroughly.
Cooling ice "Fruit and berry allsorts"
We offer one more recipe, but an easier option. Unlike Given the above method does not require pre-decoction and freezing. The result is not less delicious!
Used Products: '30 strawberries; '30 pineapple; '30 kiwi; '30 blueberries and 150-200 g of fresh orange juice.
1. The first step is to process the fruits and berries. Divide the strawberries into quarters, kiwi and pineapple cut into small cubes.
2. The special freezer or in small 100 gram fill cups 2/3 sliced berries and fruit and distribute forms for blueberries.
3. Next, fill molds orange juice and cover lid. If you use conventional glasses, it is best to pre-purchase the wooden sticks for ice cream. Send in the freezer until completely zaledeneniya.