Holidays in the country: prepare delicious cocktails - video recipes at home
Quick and easy recipe shared with us the legendary mixology Alexander Kan country!
Easy, daring, refreshing drink with a pleasant sweetish bitterness.
It is necessary: (1 serving)
50 ml Aperol (can substitute Campari)
75 ml prosecco (can be replaced by any dry sparkling wine)
50 ml of soda
orange - for decoration
How to prepare: 1. Pour into a glass of Aperol.
2. Put the ice (the number - at your discretion).
3. Top up with prosecco.
4. Pour soda.
5. Add the ice for the entirety of the glass, stir with a spoon.
6. Cut the orange slices and put in a glass.
to Sparkling sangria
Amazing drink with an unrivaled taste. Peach syrup in combination with strawberry, orange and sparkling wine ... In a pitcher it will not be!
It is necessary: (1 L)
50 ml of peach syrup
50 ml brandy
400 ml Spanish dry sparkling wine (can substitute any dry sparkling wine)
How to prepare: 1. Slice the strawberries and place in a jar.
2. Half of orange cut into 3-4 parts, lightly squeeze the juice into a pitcher, you do not need to make an effort, can give zest bitterness. Squeezed slices and folded into a pitcher.
3. Pour brandy, rotating the jug to fruits, berries and alcohol were mixed with each other.
4. Add the peach syrup.
5. Pour the ice.
6. Pour the sparkling wine and stir with a spoon.
7. Add the ice and a little sparkling.
Magical drink for the whole family. Fresh, sour, sweet, bitter, spicy, bright, intelligent. Even if you prepare 10 pitchers - a cocktail will disappear instantly.
It is necessary: (1 L)
500 g of sugar
500 ml of hot water
2 ginger root
1 stalk lemongrass + 100 ml of water
400 ml of soda
How to prepare: 1. To the sugar syrup in saucepan, mix sugar, hot water, stir until sugar is dissolved, bring to boil off completely cool.
2. ginger syrup 1 ginger root into cubes and squeeze the juice using a juicer. Strain. Mix with sugar syrup in proportion of 1: 1.
3. syrup cut stalk lemongrass, pour 100 ml of water, shake up by means of a blender, filter. Mix with sugar syrup in proportion of 1: 1.
4. Cut the halves 2 and squeeze lime juice jug (must turn 30 mL). Add 50 ml of sugar syrup, syrup 50 ml of ginger, 75 ml of lemongrass syrup.
5. Pour the ice on the 2/3 jug, fill with club soda, stir gently, add some ice.
6. To decorate cut lime circles, and ginger root - longitudinal strips and place in a jar.
Thank you for organizing and conducting of filming the restaurant "Barbara Bar".