Cooking after work: 3 Delicious salad in 20 minutes - video recipes at home
The trend of this season - the freshness, simplicity, and unexpected combinations of quite traditional products!
Salad with shrimp and hard cheese
Gourmet salad in which fresh cucumber and shrimp with a surprising combination of delicious crackers own production and a delicious hard cheese. Lovers of unusual taste we recommend adding pieces of sour-sweet firm pears. Taste obtained unmatched.
It should (in 2 portions) 100 g shrimp
100 g of any hard cheese
1 slice of fresh white bread
2 sprigs dill
2 small cucumber
2 lettuce leaves
1 pear (optional)
1 h. L. sesame seeds
1 tbsp. l. hazelnut oil (can substitute olive)
How to prepare: 1. Shrimp Boil and clean.
2. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
3. The bread cut into cubes and dry in the oven.
4. Chop the dill and mix with cheese.
5. Cucumbers cut into cubes. Mix them with cheese and put on lettuce leaves.
6. Cover with shrimp, cheese, and then again last layer of shrimp.
7. If desired, add the pear slices.
8. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with oil.
Warm vegetable salad with grapes
The original spring salad. Roasted vegetables can be served both warm and cold, because eggplant and sweet pepper are good in any form. And if we add to them a soft cheese, fresh dill and grapes ... (yes, you heard right), you get a masterpiece!
must: (in 2 portions) 2 peppers
100 g soft goat cheese (or any soft cheese brine)
4 sprigs of dill
2 h. L. flax seeds (sunflower can be replaced, or use pine nuts)
10 large white grapes (optional)
2 tbsp. l. linseed oil (olive safely replace, if not linseed)
How to prepare: 1. Preheat oven grill mode to 200 ° C.
2. vystelit foil pan, put the vegetables and bake for 10-15 minutes, turning them necessarily to eggplant and pepper are not scorched.
3. prepares vegetables slightly cool and peel.
4. Chop the peppers and eggplant strips. Out onto a plate.
5. Cheese break into pieces, put on top. Sprinkle finely chopped dill seed flax (seeds or pine nuts).
6. If desired, add the grapes, cut in half. We strongly recommend not to miss this point. 7. Sprinkle salad linseed or olive oil. Serve immediately!
French salad with avocado and salmon
Amazing easy and quick salad hails from France. A ripe avocado is perfectly combined with salted salmon, cream cheese and dill. For the dressing ideal sweet yogurt and shrimp is excellent and complements our delicious salad.
must: (in 2 portions) 1 ripe avocados
50 g salted salmon
50 g of cream cheese
1-2 sprigs of dill
1-2 tbsp. l. yogurt
10 Shrimp - for decoration
fresh parsley - to decorate
How to prepare: 1. Avocado cut in half and get the bone. The pulp is removed with a spoon.
2. Using a hand blender to make a puree of avocado pulp.
3. Salmon cut into small pieces. Mix the fish with cheese, add avocado and dill.
4. Fill the yogurt.
5. Shrimp boil and clean the shell.
6. Put the filling into the boat, decorate with shrimp and parsley leaves.