Recipe salad with caviar and seafood
Seafood - is a real storehouse of protein and iodine, as well as vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Dishes with seafood are always sought and have a unique taste. It has the same advantages and festive salad with caviar, shrimp and canned squid.
300 g of frozen shrimp
240 g of canned squid
140 g caviar
1 quail egg
salt to taste
How to prepare a salad with caviar and seafood:
- In order to prepare a salad with seafood and caviar, first prepare the shrimp. Take a pan and pour it into cold water.
- Season with salt, if desired, add the bay leaf and black peppercorns. Place a pan at the fire water to a boil.
- to the boil, lower in the capacity of frozen shrimp. You will see that the shrimp almost immediately begin to change color from gray to pink.
- Cook prawns for 3-4 minutes. When the prawns are ready, remove the pan from the heat and drain the water from it.
- Clean the seafood from the shell, do not forget to remove the intestinal vein every shrimp on the back. Put the ingredient in a separate bowl.
- Take a jar of canned squid, and drain all liquid from it. Put the squid on cutting board and cut them into strips.
- You can also use for salads and fresh squid. Take it fillets and boil in boiling salted water, and then cut in the same manner.
- Boil the eggs and quail eggs until cooked. In eggs proteins separate from the yolks and rub them on a fine grater separately.
- Quail egg salad, leave for decoration, it will symbolize the sea pearl. Now that all the ingredients are ready, you can proceed to the formation of layers of festive salad.
- Take a beautiful bowl. Put it sliced squid, more abundantly sprinkle them with grated egg yolk, gently smooth out surface and a sufficient amount of grease mayonnaise.
- Then put half of the shrimp, egg white and then grease with mayonnaise. On top of the puff of lettuce lay caviar.
- On the sides of salad garnish with prawns and olives. Olives lay about shrimp.
- In the very center of the salad, place the quail egg around him lay the leaves of fresh parsley. At the request of lettuce garnish with dill.
- Festive salad with caviar and seafood ready! Serve its previously cut into portioned pieces.