Five dishes in 20 minutes - video recipes at home
Our new express recipes will help to diversify everyday life with bright flavors and fresh solutions. Thoroughly proven technology and precise step by step instructions will allow you to present the household flawless dishes.
More on the topic: 5 meals in 10 minutes
Pork with pineapple
What is needed: (4 servings) 500 g of pork tenderloin or the neck
300 g of fresh or canned pineapple
70 g leek
1-2 small chilli peppers
a pinch of ground cardamom
5 Art. l. vegetable oil
4 tbsp. l. soy sauce
How to cook pork with pineapple:
1. Pork and pineapple cut into thin slices. Chilli and leek - thin rings.
2. The well preheated pan fry pork vegetable oil 10-12 minutes. Add the pineapple, leek and chilli, keep the heat on another 4-5 minutes. At the end, add the cardamom, soy sauce and dosolit to taste. Stir and remove from heat.
Fifty fast, bright and affordable recipes look in the book publishing house "Eksmo" "50 dishes in 20 minutes!"
Pancakes with fish
What is needed: (4 servings) 250 g of flour with baking powder
1/2 h. L. soda
50 g of melted butter
juice of 1/2 lemon
200 ml of yogurt
1 small zucchini or courgette
300 g smoked salmon
Vegetable oil - for frying 1 tbsp. l. caviar, salad leaves - feed
How to cook pancakes with fish:
1. Squash rub on a coarse grater or cut into small cubes. Half of salmon mash with a fork and mix with the zucchini. Sift the flour, mix with yogurt, beat with a mixer, so that the test had no lumps. There also add the melted butter, lemon juice, baking soda, salt, zucchini with fish. Whisk all the blender and mix well.
2. Heat the pan with vegetable oil. Configure the pancakes with a spoon and fry them over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
3. Ready-made pancakes arrange on plates, top with slices of fish and caviar served with salad leaves.
Lazy cabbage rolls in tomato sauce
What is needed: (6 portions) 100 g of cabbage or Chinese cabbage
50 g carrots
2 garlic cloves
400 g of minced beef or veal
70 g of cooked rice
a pinch of chilli dried chilli flakes
600 g of tomato in its own juice
5 Art. l. olive oil
1 h. L. Sahara
2 sprigs purple basil
How to make lazy cabbage rolls in tomato sauce with chili:
1. Mix in blender cabbage, onions, carrots, and garlic, crushed into small chips. Mix chopped vegetables with meat and rice, add the incomplete teaspoon of salt, chili pepper, 2 tbsp. l. water and knead thoroughly minced hands. 2. Put the refractory form of tomatoes, add olive oil, sugar, salt and mix. From minced roll small balls with a diameter of 4-5 cm. Place them in a tomato sauce and put in a preheated 240 ° C oven for 17-20 minutes. Decorate the finished dish basil leaves and serve.
What is needed: (4 servings) 5 sprigs purple basil
5 sprigs of tarragon
5 sprigs of cilantro
3 garlic cloves
600 g of chicken
6 tablespoons. l. olive oil
400 g of cherry tomatoes
100 g of chopped tomatoes in brine
1/2 h. L. hops-suneli
pinch of sugar (optional)
2 sprigs each of greenery - for decoration
How to make a quick chakhokhbili:
1. The greens and garlic finely chop and mix. Chicken cut into large slices. On each slice Put a tablespoon of chopped herbs and garlic, turn roll and give it an oval shape. Tie each roll coarse thread or chipped skewer so they were not disclosed.
2. Brown the chicken rolls in a well-heated frying pan over half of the olive oil on both sides until golden brown. Then transfer to a heat resistant tray and remove in a preheated 190 ° C oven for 12-13 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add the cherry tomatoes in a saucepan, add the tomatoes in their own juice, remaining olive oil, hops-suneli and a small pinch of sugar (optional). 4. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring at medium heat. At the end of season with salt and pepper and serve with the chicken and garnish with leaves remain green.
stew of beans with bacon
What is needed: (4 servings) 250 g of canned red beans
250 g of canned white beans
200 g of boiled and smoked bacon
300 g of cherry tomato (or tomatoes in brine)
4 cloves of garlic
4 tbsp. l. olive oil
any green beam
pinch of sugar
How to cook a stew of beans with bacon:
1. Tomatoes cut in half, bacon - small cubes.
2. Good heat the olive oil in a deep skillet and fry the bacon on it for 2-3 minutes. Add the crushed garlic, tomatoes in a minute. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add beans, salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar, and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Toss chopped herbs, stir and remove from heat.
4. Serve stew can toast, boiled egg or poached egg.