5 courses within 20 minutes: step by step recipes with photos - video recipes at home
5 dishes for 10 minutes
If you want to diversify their everyday
menu with bright flavors and fresh solutions, but you do not have time, our recipes for you. To prepare will have to spend no more than 10 minutes!
How often we do not have the time to cook a delicious and complete home meal. As a result, dry snacks and semi-finished products, we replace a proper diet, and all this, of course, affects our mood and health. We have selected for you 5 easy and affordable recipes with detailed step by step photos, which will manage even beginners. Do not waste time, cook quickly and having fun!
Acute cheesecakes with cheese and bacon
The Balkan cuisine is famous cheese, and when combined with bacon and spicy taste of pepper will play in a new way. These cheesecakes are more suitable for those who love to eat dense. Smoked products, you can choose to taste and vegetarians simply exclude them or replace any vegetables. Cheesecakes are simple to prepare, but the taste is no less interesting.
What is needed: (4 servings) 200 g of fat curd 3-5%
200 g cheese
150 g flour
1 pod of chili
60 g butter
40 ml of vegetable oil
3-4 sprigs of dill
100 g of bacon for decoration
How to make a sharp cheese pancakes with cheese and bacon:
1. Grate the cheese on a grater.
2. Mash curd with butter fork (through a sieve if desired).
3. Clear the chili from the seeds and finely chop it.
4. Break off with dill stems and finely chop her.
5. Mix the cottage cheese, cheese, chopped chilli, fennel, flour and egg.
6. Thoroughly knead the dough.
7. Sformovat cheese cakes on floured board, leveling the surface cakes knife and / or palm.
8. Fry cheese pancakes on a hot, oiled pan until cooked. Cut the bacon into strips and fry in a dry frying pan.
Decorate them ready cheesecakes.
The detailed step by step instructions prepare quick snacks, soups, main courses and desserts are looking in the book publishing house "Eksmo" "Meals in 20 minutes!"
German sausage salad
The basis of the recipe put potato salad - one of the pillars of the national German cuisine. Versions of this dish a great variety, and each family a secret. In our case taken as a basis classic potato salad, but with the addition of hunting sausages to impart a pleasant scent smoked, green beans - for freshness and taste of the eggs - for satiety.
What you need: (2 servings) 200 g of smoked sausage
100 g of pickles
100 g of green beans
40 g of pickled onions
2 h. L. chopped dill
2 garlic cloves
1/2 head red onion
Filling 75 ml of vegetable oil
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt, sugar, ground black pepper - to taste
How to cook German sausage salad:
1. Boil hard boiled eggs (7 minutes after boiling). Cool under running water.
2. Peel and cut into slices of egg.
3. Cut the sausage into slices.
4. Coarsely chop the pickles.
5. Boil the green beans (2-3 minutes after boiling), with the addition of garlic, which is then removed.
6. Clean red onion and cut into half rings.
7. Mix the lemon juice, salt, pepper, sugar and vegetable oil to fuel.
8. Connect in a bowl of sliced sausages, cucumbers and green beans.
9. Add the dill, red and pickled onions and mix thoroughly. Drizzle with dressing.
10. Put in a salad bowl.
Garnish with sliced eggs.
Spicy mushroom stroganoff from the
Classic Beef Stroganoff - stewed beef in a creamy sauce, a dish that was served to the table of Count Stroganov, and became in modern cooking brand. This recipe will tell you how you can quickly and tasty, using conventional products, prepare a nutritious lunch or dinner for the whole family. The dish turns out amazingly delicious.
As needed (in 2 portions) 200 g of small mushrooms
100 ml of 22-33% fat cream
40 g butter
1 small onion
1 tbsp. l. spreadable mustard
Sprigs of fresh tarragon 5-7 (tarragon)
2 sprigs fresh dill
sugar, salt - to taste
100 g fresh moldings - for toast
How to cook spicy Stroganoff with mushrooms:
1. Clean the mushrooms from the skin and cut into four pieces.
2. Clean the onions and cut into half rings.
3. Fry the onions into pieces of butter until golden brown.
4. Add the remaining oil and mushrooms. Fry the mixture for 5-7 minutes.
5. Pour the cream. Warm, not boiling.
6. Add the mustard.
7. Pour the chopped herbs.
8. Add salt and sugar, remove from heat and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
9. In parallel, fry in a dry frying pan until golden brown baguette.
Serve French toast with hot Stroganov.
rolls with chicken and marinated zucchini
interesting cold appetizer, which is likely to appeal to many fans of healthy food. Vegetables not thermally processed, which allows them to retain the maximum amount of vitamins and minerals. The taste of this dish will refresh zucchini, which can be replaced by a cucumber. As needed (in 2 portions) 200 g of chicken
0, 5 h. L. honey
2 tbsp. l. sunflower oil
6 tablespoons. l. soy sauce
4 cloves of garlic
juice of half a lemon
1 h. L. white sesame seeds
salt, freshly ground black pepper, spicy ground paprika - to taste
30 g of pickled ginger - supply
How to cook rolls with chicken and marinated zucchini:
1. Slice the chicken slices across the grain medium.
2. Salt and pepper chicken.
3. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan and fry chicken for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add at the end of cooking honey, paprika and remove from heat.
5. Wash the zucchini and cut into thin slices using a vegetable peelers.
6. Clean the garlic and grate until mushy state.
7. Connect the garlic, soy sauce and lemon juice.
8. Lower the resulting pickle zucchini slices for 10 minutes.
9. Put on each slice of zucchini chicken and roll rolls.
Put a snack on a plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds, served with pickled ginger.
Bullet or meat balls and Berlin, vegetable
The word "bullet" preserved only in the Berlin regional cuisine. So called round meatballs, served with various sauces. Cook it hot dish, you try the unusual combination of meat and fish, complemented caraway sauce. Bullet lodged in a baking dish, will be the central dish for any family meal.
As needed (in 2 portions) 200 g of mixed minced pork and beef
50 g of canned tuna
50 ml of milk
30 g baguette
100 g of cherry tomatoes
100 g of green beans 1 egg
2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
salt, laurel, allspice, peas, black pepper - to taste
flour - for breading
Sauce: 50 g of butter
50 ml of low-fat cream
1 h. L. flour
salt, ground black pepper, caraway - to taste
How to make bullet and Berlin with vegetables:
1. Soak a baguette in the milk and squeeze. Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
2. Mash canned fish with a fork.
3. Add the egg, pressed baguette, beef, salt and pepper in mashed tuna. To stir thoroughly.
4. Roll into small balls, roll them in flour.
5. Fry the balls in a well-heated pan, greased with vegetable oil until golden brown.
6. For the sauce, melt the butter, add flour and lightly fry it, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the thyme, cream, salt and black pepper. Boil. Bit evaporate if necessary (sauce should be of medium thickness), remove from heat.
8. Put a bullet with tomatoes and green beans in a deep baking dish, pour the sauce, add the bay leaf, allspice.
Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.