Recipe chicken soup with homemade noodles
- Cooking chicken soup with homemade noodles
The hot nourishing chicken soup with homemade noodles - what could be more delicious? It perfectly nourishes, perfect for any time of the year, presents the necessary microelements and even helps to cope with colds and diseases, strengthening the body.
Dietary food: greasy chicken soup
Soups - a mandatory component of a healthy
power. Delicious Diet soups can be cooked with chicken broth. Chicken is not greasy and contains a lot of nutrients and trace elements needed by man.
Many people remember from childhood chicken soup with homemade noodles, which is traditionally prepared mother or grandmother. Unfortunately, in the modern pace of life, not all housewives have time to prepare such a delicious soup. Someone thinks this dish last vestige and wonder why their own cook noodles, when the stores a huge selection of pasta for every taste. But home broth and noodles very tasty, and therefore can not be compared with any purchased products. In addition, in this dish does not use artificial additives, all the ingredients are fresh, natural, making this soup is very good for health.
It is necessary:
1 chicken, 3-4 medium-sized potato tuber, 1 large carrot, 2 onions, 2 eggs, 0, 5 cups flour, a little vegetable oil, a couple of sprigs of fresh dill, 3-4 bay leaves, a few peas black pepper. How to prepare the broth:
- For the broth can take any part of the chicken: the back with some meat, bones, neck or wings - of these parts will light broth, which is suitable for women in the diet of young children and all those who do not like too much fat food.
- If you want to light the soup was meat, it is best to cook it from the breast - it is tender and lean.
- For the richness of golden broth should take half a chicken or whole carcass, if you cook the soup in a large pot. In any case, the meat or bone is first necessary to wash out, drop in a pot, cover with cold water, put back the onion and cut along the carrots.
- Put the pan with the chicken on medium heat. When the foam will appear, keep it on the water surface, otherwise the soup will be cloudy and it will need to strain.
- After boiling, salt water, remove the heat to a minimum and cook broth from 40 minutes to 1 5 hours, depending on the amount of meat.
How to cook the noodles:
- At that time, you can cook homemade noodles.
- To do this, pour the flour into a bowl slide, there, do a small hole, hammer the eggs, add a little water and sunflower oil, knead the dough.
- It should be able to be the same as in the dumplings, so add flour as needed to make the dough is not stuck to the hands.
- Then roll it thin layer and let it sit for a while, so that it dried up.
- After half an hour in a tube roll seam, cut into thin strips and divide it into parts and give a little dry.
How to cook the soup:
- When the broth is ready, pull out all the ingredients, meat, cool, free from bones, cut into pieces and send it back into the pan.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, put in the broth and simmer for about 20 minutes until tender.
- At the same time, finely chop onions, grate carrots, add all to the pan and fry with a little vegetable oil.
- At the end of cooking, when the onion has got a golden color, add a little broth from the soup and stew ingredients under the lid closed for five minutes.
- Then Transfer the fried soup.
- At the end of cooking, when the potatoes are already soft in a saucepan add homemade noodles, bay leaf, pepper and finely chopped dill.
- Close the lid and cook for another 10 minutes.
The soup is ready! Bon Appetit!