Recipe: Grilled vegetables
- How do grilled vegetables
Fresh vegetables contain high amounts of minerals, micronutrients and vitamins that are so needed by the body. To save them, you can make grilled vegetables. That will have a low-calorie and tasty dish.
Pan-grill: cook simple and healthy dishes
The popularity of the pan-grilled explained
coating and ribbed in the grooves
accumulates fat secreted by the animal meat
or poultry. AT
resulting products on the griddle
prepared in their own
juice that makes the dish very juicy, appetizing
Grilled vegetables - versatile snack, side dish and a salad. This dish is perfect for vegetarians and meat eater. That it turned out tasty, it is necessary to know all the intricacies related to the choice of vegetables and cooking.
It is very important to choose the right products, because not all of them are suitable for frying. It is best to take the young and fleshy fruit.
When choosing a recommended stop on bell peppers, zucchini, corn and asparagus. Also suitable eggplant, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions and fennel. These vegetables will turn out juicier and tastier than, for example, beets and carrots. Dried fruit grilling totally unsuitable, because they receive only vegetable chips. Choose fresh peppers with shiny and smooth skin. When choosing tomatoes, preference should be given to large, fleshy fruits and sugar, and watery ripe and tight it is better not to take. Courgettes should be juicy but not overripe, medium size with soft and thin skin that can be easily scratched.
Take a ripe medium-sized sweet potatoes without a green tint on the skin and have a look to them there was no damage. Along with vegetables can be cooked on the grill mushrooms. By fungi will only need the cap, making sure that they are all of uniform color, pure, strong and big. onion and fennel should be dry and free of visible damage. Choose asparagus with fleshy stems and broad, thin will taste bitter.
It should be:
2 zucchini (courgette).
How to prepare:
- Before cooking all the vegetables should be thoroughly rinsed under cold water to remove all tails and the stalk and dry peeled fruits using a paper towel.
- Tomatoes and peppers is best not to poke through, or due to the hole they will lose juice during baking and will turn dry.
- Smaller eggplants and courgettes need to cut slices and peppers and tomatoes is recommended to cook completely.
- Do not crumble vegetables too small, otherwise they may burn.
- If desired, fruit vegetable pickle in soy, lemon or spicy sauce or in a mixture of garlic, olive oil, spices and herbs. Alternatively, you can sprinkle them with the mixture during cooking.
- Keep in mind that eggplant, zucchini and peppers baked longer, so you should start with them.
- Put them on the grill and fry for a few minutes on all sides on the embers.
- As a result, they need to get to the best tender. About 7 minutes until cooked, add tomatoes to it.
- Once the vegetables are ready, place them for 10 minutes in a saucepan and cover with a lid, they must be insisted.
- After that serve the dish to the table.