Cooking cheese basket of salads - video recipes at home
Cheese baskets are made mostly of hard cheese, with the ability to rapidly solidify and keep the shape. This may be cheese, Cantal, Soviet, cheddar, Poshehonsky, Kostroma grade and others. They are significantly different from each other flavor. In order to please the guests, it is better to choose the cheese with an average salt content. Note also the fat content of the cheese, because of the too fat varieties are obtained calorie baskets.
How to cook cheese salad basket:
- for the manufacture of cheese baskets, you will need a flat shape, which will melt the cheese. Take a plate, if you want to spread the product in the microwave or a small pan to the oven.
- Grease the form of butter and grate the cheese on a fine grater so that it was not formed crumbs and small pieces.
- Next, spread it on a plate, so that the center had more cheese curd, and less at the edges. You will have a container with a tight bottom and thin edges. Note that the diameter of the dishes - it's the size of a future baskets. Therefore it is better to decide on this in advance.
- Place the dish in the microwave or frying pan into the preheated oven and wait until the cheese melts.
- When you hear a crackle, then it would mean that the cheese has melted to the desired consistency. Thereafter extreme caution podevalis cheese pancake spatula and put on a glass or cup.
- The edges should get a lot of droop on each side. Until the cheese has not had time to harden, it is necessary to form a skirting baskets.
- This can be done using a conventional plug or special devices that help make the beautiful terrain.
- Then gently cover the basket with a paper towel to soak up the remnants of fat. Depending on the variety, the cheese is cooled by an average of 7-10 min.
- Remove the resulting shape and place it for further hardening in the refrigerator. Can be added to the curd sesame, fennel, any herbs and herbs to taste. This will add sophistication to your snack.
The filled cheese basket
When the baskets of cheese ready, it's worth thinking about the hardware. The options are vast. If you are a seafood lover, do mix of mussels, shrimp and squid, sprinkle with lemon juice. You can also make the salad of any kind of meat and tomato. The cheese goes well with some fruits or nuts. For example, if you fill a cheese basket grapes, pears and walnuts add, the guests will appreciate a meal. Delicious fillings are mushrooms with fried onions and buckwheat. you can experiment endlessly. But do not forget that the stuffing should be moist. Otherwise the cheese will begin to fade and lose shape. It is better to spread the filling just before serving dish and keep in the refrigerator. Baskets of cheese are ideal not only for adults but also for children's table, as the children enjoy the unusual ways of decorating dishes. If you have extra baskets, you can leave them in the freezer and use it next time.