Recipe for Hungarian dishes: goulash from pork - video recipes at home
- The recipe of the Hungarian dishes: goulash from pork
In the past in Hungary prepared beef goulash, but now chefs are moving away from the traditional method, using a juicy pork. This recipe is very popular in Russia. Housewives like to cook goulash with red wine, lemon juice, sour cream.
Goulash is a gravy with spices. It is prepared in the tank for fire or deep frying pan. Better to take the neck of the pig carcasses for him, here the meat more tender and juicy, has a layer of fat.
goulash with sour cream and tomatoes
You will need:
- 800 g of pork neck;
- 2 onions;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 120 g sour cream;
- 40 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1, 5, Art. l. wheat or 1 tbsp. l. corn flour;
- 1 tsp.. cumin;
- 2, 5 tsp.. ground paprika;
- salt to taste.
- Onion peeled from the husk and sliced thin semicircles, vegetable oil to fry for 4 minutes at medium heat. Add the salt, paprika and cumin and stir. Hold the pan over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly with its contents. Now you can add the pork, cut into pieces weighing 20-30 g Fry them until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Then pour into hot water pan, so that it covered the meat.
- Wait for the contents of the container comes to a boil, reduce heat, cover with lid and simmer for 30 minutes. Then add the chopped tomatoes without skin. To cleanse the skin from the tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for a minute, then remove, cool to warm conditions and can easily remove the top film.
- After you add the tomatoes simmer stew for another 30 minutes. Sometimes it is necessary to stir the contents of the pot or pan, so that it is not burnt. Put flour in a small pot, sour cream, pour 70 g of cold water and stir until uniform. Pour the thickener in gravy, boiling over low heat, stir vigorously to avoid lumps formed. If you want to goulash soup was a little thicker or thinner, you can vary the amount of flour in one direction or another, adding or subtract half the norm.
goulash in wine
If you want to try goulash with special taste, cook it on the lemon juice and red wine.
You will need:
- 800 g of pork;
- 3 onions;
- 200 ml of red wine;
- 3 laurel leaves;
- 1, 5, Art. l. fat; - juice of lemon quarters;
- 1, 5 tsp.. Sahara;
- spices, salt to taste.
- The meat cut into pieces weighing 20-30 g, put in a bowl, add sugar, salt, spices and mix by hand. Leave the pork marinate for 40 minutes.
- Put the grease on a hot frying pan, so he smeared its surface, then add the meat.
- Peeled and sliced onions thin half-rings, too, put in a pan, add the chopped herbs, bay leaf, stir and fry for 6-8 minutes. When the meat is covered with a slightly zazharistoy crust, pour the lemon juice and red wine, simmer 30 minutes over low heat. All this time, quite often stir the stew. If the liquid boils away, add hot water or broth.