"There would be a reason": cupcakes with cherry cream - video recipes at home
- "There would be a reason": cupcakes with cherry cream
cupcakes or mini cupcakes, one bite is very popular all over the
world. They are so small that even the British
We called them fairy cakes, that is, literally, "for cakes
Cupcakes are usually prepared for his birthday. Following the tradition of leading the new super show "There would be a reason to" Mary Kirpichev cooked cute cupcakes on a holiday to the protagonist of the 4th issue - the happy father of a family of Michael. View the full version of the program you can here.
RECIPE cupcakes with cherry CREAM
It is necessary:
dough 200 g butter
150 g of powdered sugar
100 g flour
1 h. L. baking powder
1 h. L. vanilla sugar
Cream 100 g of butter
50 g of powdered sugar
100 g of cream cheese
100 g cherry jam (only syrup needed)
Decoration: 100 g of marmalade 100 g marshmallow (marshmallow can be replaced or pastilles)
cherry jam and fresh cherry - optional
How to prepare:
1. For the dough mixer whisk the softened butter and powdered sugar, gradually introduce the flour mixed with baking powder and vanilla sugar. Add the egg and beat until smooth.
2. Fill paper molds to 2/3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely before decorating cupcakes.
3. For the softened butter cream whip with powdered sugar. Add cream cheese and syrup, cherry jam. Beat until smooth.
4. Using a pastry bag or syringe decorate cupcakes cream.
5. On the edge of the plate gently apply droplets cherry jam, marmalade and put a marshmallow. In the center put the cupcakes.