Spanish paella recipe - video recipes at home
- Spanish paella recipe
Paella - one of the most famous Spanish dishes. Initially, it was prepared by the peasants in Valencia - wonderful province on the east coast of the country. Some time later, a delicious, colorful and hearty paella won the first national love, and then released on the world stage. In each region of Spain is a dish prepared slightly differently, using different ingredients, but always stick to a single technology.
One of the greatest attractions
Spain is, without a doubt, its cuisine - the best in the world for the quality and variety of products.
Paella - a dish multicomponent. It is better to prepare in advance all the ingredients to be at your fingertips.
Paella cooked in special pans - paelerah. They are made of steel, shallow and equipped with two handles. Generally paella requires an open fire, but if you cook it on the gas stove, try to install the burner divider to heating was uniform.
Spanish paella recipe
It should be:
Three cups of rice bomb 8 cups chicken broth, 1 large onions, garlic cloves 3, 1 large bell pepper, 120 g tomato paste 15 large peeled shrimp 2-3 kilograms of the split rabbit, 1/2 cup of chopped parsley, 4 chorizo sausages, 2-3 tbsp. Spoon green thyme, 1/2 Art. spoon ground paprika, 1 pinch saffron, olive oil taste, 3 lemons. How to prepare:
- Peel the onions and garlic.
- Cut the onion in small cubes, chop the garlic.
- In peppers, remove the stalk, seeds and remove the jumper, rinse and pat dry pulp.
- Cut the peppers first strips and then into cubes.
- rabbit meat and shrimp lightly prisolit.
- Heat the chicken broth, add the saffron and a little thyme.
- Keep it hot, but not boiling.
- Cut slices chorizo 2 centimeters thick.
- Pour into the pan a little oil and fry the chorizo.
- Remove the sausage and set aside.
- Then fry until golden brown the pieces of rabbit. Also, set them aside.
- Put the pan of garlic, onion and pepper and cook until the onion is golden.
- Move the vegetables to the edge paelery and pour into the pan tomato paste. Take a spatula and try to mix with pasta all zazharku, which was at the bottom of the pan.
- Return to the pan sausage chorizo and roasted rabbit, mix all the contents and season with paprika, thyme and parsley.
- evenly and gently sprinkle in Fig. Stir and cook rice until translucent.
- Continue adding broth, so that it covered the entire mixture. Reduce heat to medium.
- Paella should be slightly bubbling. The first 10 minutes, stir the paella, adding the broth.
- Then do not touch the dish about 15-20 minutes, but need a little bit pour hot broth.
- at the bottom of Figure paelery needs a little overcooked. It is part of the traditional cooking of paella, a burnt rice is considered very tasty, it is called sokarrat. The rest of the figure in the finished dish should cook until al dente state.
- 8 minutes until cooked dishes put it shrimp, lightly sticking their tails up in Fig.
- When the prawns are ready, turn off the heat and cover with a lid paella.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the lemons into quarters, garnish their dish and serve.
See another recipe for paella:
Paella is eaten with wooden spoons directly from paelery, but if you are not ready for such authenticity, then try to expand the meal on plates without disturbing its structure as pie.