Recipes from sole fillets
Scallops "Saint-Jacques Mornay"
One of the most exquisite seafood delicacies
- on your New Year's table.
Sole in batter
800 g fillet of sole
1 cup cold water
1 cup flour
salt, white pepper
How to cook the sole in batter
- Prepare the dough for the batter. Whisk the egg with a fork. Pour a cup of cold water, mix all and add flour. Stir the batter until smooth, season with salt and season with pepper.
- fillet of sole, cut into pieces a la carte. A little salt and pepper them. Acidify the fish freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Drain towel and dip each piece into the dough. In a frying pan heat the oil and fry the fish until golden brown on both sides.
fillet with mushrooms
Sole is perfectly combined with other products, which give the dish of this fish extra flavor and pleasant delicate aroma. Try the baked fish with celery and mushrooms
500 g fillet of sole
250 g of fresh champignon
2 celery stalk
2 tbsp. spoons of semolina
vegetable oil a small bunch of parsley
1, 5, Art. tablespoons soy sauce
How to prepare sole with mushrooms:
- Fillet wash, dry and cut into small portions. Season with salt and roll the fish in the semolina. Put the slices in a frying pan with hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Prepare the vegetables and mushrooms. Mushrooms, wipe with a clean cloth and cut into slices. Celery stalks cut into small cubes, and tomatoes - slices.
- In a clean skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Fry the mushrooms in it, add the tomatoes and celery. All lightly fry, pour in half a spoon of soy sauce and simmer, cover, another 5 minutes.
- baking dish grease with vegetable oil, put fried Dover Sole. They place the mushrooms with stewed vegetables, sprinkle red pepper and put in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 10 minutes.
roulade of sole
You need to spend a lot of time, but the result is worth it. Delicious dish will satisfy even the gourmets.
500 g fillet of sole
1 tbsp. tablespoon lemon juice
3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil 1 tbsp. tablespoon butter
100 g of salmon
1 hr. Of honey
sugar, salt, white pepper
How to prepare a roll of sole:
- Place the sole fillets on a cutting board. Cut it into rectangles of 5-7 cm long and 3-4 cm wide. Prepare the marinade. Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt, season with pepper and add a little sugar. Pour fillet marinade and leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. During this time, the fish promarinuetsya as a result of which it will become soft and gain the taste.
- Prepare the filling for rolls. salmon fillet cut into cubes. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix the cream, add a teaspoon of honey, salt and season with white pepper.
- For each piece of marinated sea tongue put the filling and smooth it with a spoon. Roll up roll and fasten with a toothpick edge.
- Put all the rolls in a baking dish, top - bits of butter. Place in an oven preheated to 180C °. Bake for 15-20 minutes.