Recipe lean potato gratin
3 recipes of delicious meatless meatballs
Vintage recipes from chef Daniel
Moscow Monastery Oleg Olhova. Even if you fail to comply with the post, why not cook these dietary cutlets for dinner?
Lean potato gratin with mushrooms
Casserole cooked in this recipe, it turns unusually fragrant and tastes great. Due to the mushroom dish it is more nutritious and can replace a complete meal.
350 g Champignon
1 large onion
3 garlic cloves
salt to taste
ground pepper to taste
bunch of dill
5 Art. tablespoons vegetable oil
How to cook potato casserole with mushrooms
- The washed and peeled potatoes must boil in salted water, and then remove it from the liquid and mash with a blender. For mashed potatoes should add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil and mix thoroughly.
- Peeled onions should be cut into small cubes, then put it in a pan with 3 tbsp. tablespoons of hot oil and fry until transparent. After that, the bow should add the chopped mushrooms into small pieces and finely crumbled garlic. When flushed mushrooms, pan need to be removed from the stove.
- Fried mushrooms must be put into a deep greased form, then top with potato mixture and spread it evenly with the spatula. Next, the lean form with potato gratin placed in a preheated 200 ° C oven for half an hour. The finished dish sprinkled chopped dill and served sliced portions.
Lean casserole of potatoes with cucumber
Excellent potato gratin obtained with the addition of cucumber.
2 tbsp. spoons of tomato puree
2 tbsp. tablespoons flour
1 tbsp. water
salt to taste
pepper to taste
How to cook lean casserole with cucumbers:
- For casseroles to choose a medium-sized potatoes, thoroughly wash them cook in a uniform and cool. Then the cooled potatoes, peel and cut into thin slices. Medium-sized pickles must be removed from the brine and pat dry with paper towels and rub on a coarse grater. Fresh green wash and finely chop and onion cut into thin half-rings.
- In greased with sunflower oil and sprinkled with bread crumbs form should be uniformly put half a boiled potato. The next layer of decomposed pickles, onions and herbs, then cover them with the remaining potatoes.
- To make the fill, in a separate bowl, it is necessary to connect and mix well with water, tomato puree, salt, pepper and flour. Pour the resulting mixture casserole and put it in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 35-40 minutes. The finished dish can be served hot or chilled.