Recipe: Fish canned
Canned fish in tomato sauce
2-3 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato paste;
1 cup of water;
800 g of fish;
salt and red pepper;
3 peas black pepper;
3 bay leaf;
1 cup of vegetable oil;
1 tbsp. tablespoon 6% vinegar.
How to prepare:
- have the fish, remove the fins, head and entrails, wash and cut into slices.
- Onions clean peel and cut them into rings.
- Place the fish in a frying pan layers, sprinkling it with red pepper, salt, put a bay leaf.
- the top cover all the onion rings, add peas black pepper.
- Fry fish and spices for a quarter hours, and then reload the in deep pan, adding oil, vinegar and water.
- Extinguish all on low heat until boiling, then add tomato paste and close the pot lid and simmer for a further hour.
- After the desired time, remove the pan from the heat, wrap in a blanket and let stand for about two hours.
- Then lay ready homemade preserves on a clean, dry banks, cool and store in refrigerator.
Canned homemade in oil
1 large carp or mullet;
3 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil;
salt and pepper to taste.
How to prepare:
- Remove the head and fins of a fish, clean from the inside and the ridge and cut into portions.
- Then prepare a few half-liter cans, depending on the amount of fish weight, and spread its layers, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- When the entire product will be factored into each jar, pour a tablespoon of refined oil.
- After that, cover them with metal lids and place on a plate sterilized.
- To this Cover the bottom of a broad pan cloth or gauze, install it jars and fill them with water, they should be almost completely covered with liquid. Turn low heat and sterilize canned within 10 hours and periodically adding water to the pot.
- Next, remove the cans, and plastic lids close cool at room temperature.
- Keep canned ready-need in the refrigerator.
prepared in multivarka Canned fish
600 g mackerel;
2 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato paste;
salt, black and white pepper;
2 bay leaves.
How to prepare s:
- Home canned fish can be cooked using Multivarki.
- To do this, cleaned fish, cut off the head, fins, clean from the inside and the ridge, remove the skin.
- Then cut it into portions pieces.
- Peel and rinse onions, chopped.
- Put him in Multivarki bowl at him mackerel and spices, all the salt, and turn on the 4:00 "Extinguishing" mode.
- After a while the program is finished, add the tomato paste, stir and simmer for all canned a couple of hours.
- To the table Serve cooled down, using as a supplement to any garnish.
Canned carp with tomato and pepper
1 kg of carp;
600 g of tomato;
200 g garlic;
120 g of the salt;
10 peas black pepper; . 1 teaspoon mustard seed;
1 tbsp. Spoon lemon balm;
500 g of pepper;
. 1 teaspoon cumin;
5 bay leaves.
How to prepare:
- Clean from the scales fairly fatty fish, remove head, tail and fins.
- Wash, dry and cut the carp along the spine, removing the bones.
- Then cut into slices, season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the tomatoes and drain on paper towel.
- Then scroll them through a meat grinder with garlic cloves.
- The resulting mass of salt and season with pepper, mustard seeds, finely chopped lemon balm.
- Pepper Wash, remove seeds and from the wall and cut it into strips.
- then drench it with boiling water and drain on a towel.
- Mix fish with pepper.
- Banks prepared for preservation, sterilize.
- Then, in the hot, dry container lay the fish with pepper, bay leaf and thyme.
- Pour all garlic tomato mass so as to be above the level of fish about 3 cm.
- Seal the jars and sterilize them 5 hours.
- In a dark and cool place carp can be stored up to six months.
- It is perfect to boiled potatoes or for cooking fish soup.
What other dishes can be prepared from fish, see the story: