Classic steak: cook at home - video recipes at home
Cooking after work: fast schnitzel
Juicy and tender. Soft inside and crusty
outside. Golden brown and a familiar and intuitive since childhood. Meet His Majesty Schnitzel!
Schnitzel - a thin layer of veal, pork, mutton or chicken, roll in flour or bread crumbs and fried in hot oil - fried. Properly cooked steak is characterized by a crisp golden-yellow color.
The progenitor of this dish is considered an Italian Costoletta alla milanese, which was prepared with the addition of gold. This was done only in order to make meat dishes unique golden brown. However, in 1514, in Italy it is illegal to use gold when cooking, because chefs have come up with another way to "podzolotit" meat: it became frayed fry bread crumbs.
Official biography of the Viennese schnitzel begins in 1848, when Field Marshal Radetzky, in his report to the emperor on the military-political situation of Lombardy mentioned the original notion of the Italians - veal chop that before frying grease with beaten egg and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
The classic schnitzel
Pork - 0, 5 kg
egg - 1-2 pieces.
pepper and salt
How to cook a classic schnitzel:
- Take a piece of meat and trim the fat from it, which is not throw - he will need later. Meat slices cut in 1 cm thick transversely to the fibers. Meat slices with salt and season with freshly ground black pepper. Meat a little rub hands to give it juice.
- The second stage of the preparation of food - a weaning meat. Pieces, cover with cling film or bag and repel from both sides. After weaning the meat thickness must be reduced in half.
- Prepare the breading. In three different cups, place the flour, bread crumbs and pour the beaten egg.
- In a hot frying pan on the stove, melt the fat trimmed from meat at an early stage of cooking. The amount of fat should be sufficient to ensure that the pieces of meat is completely immersed in it. Before frying pieces of meat crumble, first in flour, then in egg and breadcrumbs.
- turn the meat during cooking is not necessary. Prepare it for about 8-10 minutes.
800 g of bonito
50 g of white bread
a glass of milk
3 small bulbs
3 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tbsp. tablespoons flour
dried mushrooms or fresh vegetables
salt and pepper
How to cook steak fish:
- Mackerel clean from the bones and skin and chop. The resulting minced salt and pepper, blind therefrom lozenges oval oil them, roll in flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- The greens finely shred, mix with butter and roll it into small balls, which at times leave out in the cold. Fry fish steaks from both sides in a vegetable oil. The finished dish is put on a plate and decorate with vegetables, steak on top, place butter ball.