Thai: two recipes of exotic dishes
The ABCs of Thai cuisine
Where to go to eat in Thailand, where to order
Volcano covered with snow, and what it is, Thai food?
exotic ingredients needed for many Thai dishes. For example, shiitake mushrooms, brown sugar, lime, lemongrass stalk and others. Especially some Thai dishes that are acidic, spicy, salty and sweet at the same time.
Soups - a mandatory part of the meal in Thailand. They served both hot and cold. In Thailand, the soup is often replaced by a drink. As a soup cup, use a deep bowl. Besides, the soup can be fed in a clay pot or a metal.
Recipe Tom Yam Kung
This sharply sour soup with shrimp - one of the known Thai dishes. Ways to cook it there very much. We offer a light version of the recipe soup.
It should be:
300 ml of coconut milk, fish broth 300 ml, 1 ginger, lemon grass stems 5, 5 leaves kaffir-lime, chilli 1, 10 shrimp, 5 sprigs cilantro, 4 shiitake mushroom, 1 tbsp. l. fish sauce, 0, 5 h. l. brown sugar, 3 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, 0, 5 h. l. sesame oil, 1 lime.
How to prepare:
- Dried shiitake mushrooms necessarily soak in plenty of water. Then fill them with boiling water, put on fire and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
- If you do not shiitake mushrooms, or replace them with oyster mushrooms.
- The stalks lemongrass, rinse, lightly beat off a knife and cut into strips.
- Ginger peel and cut into plastics.
- To the soup was not too vigorous, take only 3 plates.
- Chili pepper cut in half and remove the seeds from it. Cut the peppers over medium pieces. Soup will be quite a small handful.
- The cut pepper and garlic fry in vegetable oil with sesame.
- Then istolchite sharp ingredients in a mortar. They should become a paste.
- Now put on the stove a pot with fish broth and bring to a boil.
- Put in lemongrass broth, lime leaves and ginger. Add the garlic and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- At least pour in the coconut milk and bring to a boil again.
- Put the soup in salt, sugar and lime juice.
- Clean the shrimp and place in a saucepan. The soup should stand for some time.
- When serving sprinkle the soup with chopped cilantro.
Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe
Salads in Thailand are often used tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh herbs. Cucumber salad is done instantly.
It should be:
300g cucumber, 1/2 chili pepper, five stems coriander, 2 tbsp. l. sesame seeds, 2 tbsp. l. soy sauce, 1 hr. l. honey, 2 tbsp. l. olive oil, 1 hr. l. lime juice.
How to prepare:
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- Chili pepper cut into thin slices.
- Pour into the pan the butter and fry the sesame seeds in it until golden state.
- Put them to the peppers and cucumbers.
- Now we will prepare the sauce.
- Mix lime juice, honey, olive oil and soy sauce.
- Get Pour cucumber sauce.
- Sprinkle finely chopped cilantro and mix everything carefully.
- If you want fresh version of the salad, do it without chili. To decorate, you can put the cherry tomatoes.