Recipes chicken offal - liver and heart
Experienced cooks know that cooking chicken offal, particularly hearts, it is very simple. Their meat is quite tender. So that long-term cooking and stewing are needed. Unlike chicken ventricles, the hearts do not require pre-treatment. In size, these by-products are extremely low. So, they can be prepared entirely.
Chicken hearts in pots
400 g of the cooled chicken hearts
150 ml of cream
pepper and salt at the discretion
How to cook chicken hearts in pots:
- Onions clean and cut into half rings. Mix it with washed-products and season with sour cream.
- All salt to taste and place in a pre-prepared pots. Put in preheated oven for half an hour and were treated to their home.
offal Food - tested recipes . Watch the video!
Gentle chicken liver pate
300 g liver
200 g butter
salt, sugar and pepper to taste
How to cook the chicken liver pate:
- Onions clean, wash and chop finely. Cut slices washed chicken livers and peeled apple, mix them up and fry in butter.
- If desired, other by-products can be boiled together with onions on low heat for a richer flavor paste.
- If you are using chicken ventricles, thoroughly wash them before using, and simmer for at least an hour.
- After this will only miss the fried liver with apple and boiled offal couple of times through a meat grinder.
- Heat and whisk whisk butter. Then put it in the resulting paste, stir and wait until the mixture cools.
- Chicken liver pate table is recommended to apply a cold salad with vegetable.
Chicken offal with curry sauce
For these purposes fit hearts or livers.
800-1000 g of chicken offal
2 small onions
cup sour cream
2 hours. Spoon potato starch
half a cup of heavy cream
salt to taste
200 ml of vegetable oil.
How to cook chicken offal with curry:
- liver or chicken hearts (you can use both, and others), rinse in cold water and cut into small pieces.
- Onions clean, wash and dice planed. Then take a fairly large frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Fry hearts with liver and onions for 2-3 minutes. The fire at the same time to do more. Stir in a pinch of curry, cover the pan with a lid and simmer on low heat.
- starch, place and fill it with cool water in a separate pot. Mix thoroughly. Add to the mixture of cream and warm over low heat.
- Do not forget to stir constantly, otherwise the starch will burn. After 10 minutes, place in a saucepan the cream and stir again all.
- Continue to warm up 7-8 minutes, but do not bring the sauce to a boil. The resulting sauce pour into the pan to the co-products.
- pepper, salt and cook for another 15 minutes with the lid closed.