Juicy salmon, fried in a pan - recipe
Gourmet dishes: salmon in pita bread
Probably, every housewife has a crown
prescription in case the arrival of unexpected guests. One of the fastest and unusual appetizers considered loaf of pita bread. Filling it can be any, but with salmon appetizer get very fine and juicy.
To prepare a tasty dish of salmon, the fish can bake, fry, boil or even a couple. Some people believe that fried fish is harmful for the body. Nutritionists claim that the dish is not very bold, when properly prepared. In this case, it is important not to overdo it with vegetable oil, which is necessary for cooking.
For cooking it is best to use chilled salmon. It has a high nutritional value and dense texture. Frozen semi-finished product is also quite suitable for roasting. But before you proceed directly to the preparation, it is necessary to defrost. It is desirable to conduct this process in the air, since in this case it is possible to avoid significant loss of tissue juices together with vitamins and minerals dissolved therein.
Salmon steamed - a low-calorie diet option. Watch the video! ..
Grilled salmon steaks
How to prepare:
- For frying it is most convenient to use the salmon steaks.
- To make this semi-fish should be washed, cut off her head, tail, side fins, open the abdominal cavity and remove the insides.
- Next, you need to cut the carcass into pieces of a thickness of 1, 5-2 centimeters.
- Prepared steaks should be salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and put in a bowl for 15 minutes. This time is quite enough to make cake mix marinated.
- In order to give a special softness of the fish you can smear it with mustard.
- The frying pan with a thick bottom can be oiled, and put on fire.
- When the pan is glowing, it is necessary to put on her marinated steaks and fry on each side for 4-6 minutes.
- You must then reduce the heat to a minimum, to close the pan with a lid and give the fish steamed for 3-5 minutes.
- Prepared steaks should be put on a paper towel to remove excess fat from fish.
Grilled salmon need to be expanded in portioned plates, garnish with chopped herbs and lemon slices.
- To fish sauce can be submitted. Salmon goes well with rice, fresh vegetables and potatoes.
salmon with herbs and cheese Fried
It should be:
600 g of fish material;
80 g of cheese.
How to prepare:
- Fillet need to put on a hot frying pan, greased with vegetable oil and fry the fish on each side for 3-5 minutes.
- Next, you need to grate the cheese on a coarse grater and sprinkle them fillets.
- The pan should cover and reduce heat to a minimum.
- Under the lid closed salmon need to cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- After that fried fish need to be expanded in portioned plates and sprinkle with chopped dill.
- Decorate the dish can be a slice of lemon or olives.
- Grilled salmon goes well with boiled rice or potatoes and fresh vegetables.