How to cook the beets for a couple - video recipes at home
- How to cook the beets for a couple of
It is hard to imagine the Slavic cuisine without such vegetables like beets. About borscht has long been legends, and New Year's table without a herring under a fur coat at all difficult to imagine! Beetroot is one of those few products that retain most of their beneficial properties during heat treatment. Especially if you cook it for a couple.
Many have long discovered the benefits of steaming. Dishes cooked in a double boiler, not only to retain their useful properties, but the color saturation, and richness. In addition, often in a double boiler dishes are cooked much faster than conventional boiling. For example, in order to prepare the beets, it is necessary to cook it for 1-2 hours. In this case, most often it loses its beautiful, bright color and a portion useful properties. In addition, if the boil with her other vegetables for the salad, they all colors beet juice, the same salad will look not so interesting as it could.
Beetroot is undoubtedly very useful. It contains a lot of minerals and trace elements. It is very high iron content, so it helps to improve the hematopoietic function. In this regard, it must be eaten to women and children. Due to its unique properties, beetroot is a part of so many dietary dishes, and there are even entire beet diet. In order for these dishes were the most beneficial to health, beets are best steamed. As the beets cook for a couple of:
- First of all, you must thoroughly wash the vegetables off the ground. After that, cut the tip and tail, cut off the peel. This can be done with a knife or peeler.
- After you have cleaned beets, wash it again in cold water. It is necessary to wash away the remnants of earth and sand, so they do not spoil the dish.
- Peeled vegetables lay in a double boiler or in a bowl for steaming when preparing to multivarka. In order to maximize the beet preserved all of its beneficial properties, it is best to cook the vegetables whole. However, if the roots are too large, they can stay moist inside. Therefore, minor instances of overfill as a whole, and cut into large wedges.
- Pour appropriate amount of water and set the time from 30 to 50 minutes, depending on the size of the beet slices.
- When the timer fires, open the steamer and check the readiness of vegetables. Pierce beet knife. If it comes easy, so ready beets.
- Remove it from the steamer and cool.
thus prepared beets can be used for salads, a favorite with many of herring under a fur coat, a host of other delicious salads. Very simple, but no less tasty dish is obtained if chop the beets on a grater, squeeze it a couple zubochkov garlic, salt and mayonnaise. This beets can be eaten with boiled potatoes, use instead the sauce to the meat and even just spread on bread. If you replace the mayonnaise on the low-fat natural yoghurt, dish will not only very tasty, but also dietary. Steamed beets can be used as a garnish. Simply cut it into thin slices or cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with herbs.
Use the steamer for cooking various dishes. This will allow you not only save time, but also to discover new flavors of familiar products.