Egg omelet baked in the oven
omelet in the oven - the best that you can prepare for a healthy breakfast. And believe me, this day will not be like the other, if you prepare a breakfast here, delicious and hearty baked omelet, which perfectly match all of the ingredients, such as vegetables, ham, cheese and eggs. Your morning is transformed before our eyes, and it is truly fantastic and festive breakfast, which charges for the whole day.
In the list of ingredients with the amount of cheese and ham is not specified. In each case, the amount is determined individually as needed. Raw meal will not spoil and ham - optional, but in this recipe is desirable. Eggs are made with vegetables tastier and with ham and cheese - breakfast turns out hearty and nutritious.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter. Lightly fry on small fire cut into small pieces the onion and bell pepper. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In any shape for baking sprinkle a layer of grated cheese. Put the cooked vegetables. Put the sausage cut into strips and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, add the flour, milk and continue whisking so that no lumps are formed. Add chopped parsley, salt, stir and pour the mixture into the mold.
- Preheat oven and bake at 180 degrees until the surface omelet lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- When you are ready, let cool 10 minutes, then cut into portions. When serving sprinkle with parsley and add a little pepper.
omelet with ham and cheese in an oven recipe
The list of these ingredients can be changed at the discretion, it does not affect the result. In any case, such a pastry turns out equally delicious as roll omelet baked in the oven!