Pear in puff recipe
Just do not believe that these puffs pears cook as easy as they could eat your home in a short period of time. Well, of course, when it comes puffs - it is delicious and can not wait to try them out quickly, but with a filling, they are far superior in all ...
We offer just two baking options that are prepared in different ways, but nevertheless, puffs obtained by its delicious
Puffs with pear
We need: 4 pears, some raisins, a small amount of sugar powder and puff dough without yeast
1. The first step is pre-washed pear peel and remove the core. Divide each fruit into two, each part to make cuts, put as roominess raisins in heart, put a cut on the bottom thawed dough and cut out small squares of puff. On top of pear sprinkled with powdered sugar.
2. Transfer the baking in a preheated oven and cooking at a temperature of 180-200 degrees, about 20 minutes, until the dough browns.
3. Then shift the pastries from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Drizzle a little honey on top and serve with ice cream.
pears in puff pastry
Ingredients: 4 small pears, a little cinnamon, 100 g of sugar, 4-6 cloves buds, 15 grams of vanillin, flaky pastry, lemon juice and honey
1. Wash pears and clean, while keeping the stalk. Each fruit pour lemon juice and infuse about 10 minutes.
2. In a small saucepan, boil 2 liters of water, then add the sugar and vanilla and cloves. All stir and let pears. Cook at moderate heat for about 10 minutes, depending on the density of the fruit. Preparedness pears shift to the pan and allow moisture to move away.
3. Thaw the dough, not simply rolling stretch and cut into strips. Gently overlaid edge test on each other completely wrap pears. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
Ready Fruit puff immediately before serving pour your syrup is where boiled pears, as well as honey.