Pasta with seafood and zucchini in a creamy sauce
We will prepare a superb lunch of shrimp, salmon and classic Italian pasta Fusilli best varieties, in the form of spirals. The dish turns out quite hearty. Fattening, as already known, not from pasta and of fatty sauces. And we prepare the sauce from pasteurized cream with a minimum fat content, which will give the dish is mild and delicate flavor ...
- The first step will prepare the necessary products to pasta with seafood: salmon must be moderately cut into large cubes, smaller zucchini, garlic into thin slices.
- Next, boil in salted water-products, calculation per 1 liter of water and 10 grams of salt we place of 100 g of paste. Digest the paste should not be. It should not be not seethe, to remain resilient on the outside and, at the same time is completely ready to be inside.
- In a frying pan warm up a small amount of olive oil and gently fry the garlic until the pleasant aroma. We place the salmon pieces and fry no more than 3-4 minutes.
- Next add the shrimp and continue to cook on low heat for another 5 minutes, until the state of readiness of salmon and shrimp for 80%.
- Following the recipe, add chopped zucchini, cook for 2 minutes, then pour in the cream, put seasoning to taste, basil, oregano, and add a little water from the boiled pasta.
- Thoroughly mix everything, cover tightly with a lid and cook for about 5 minutes on low heat. Next, add the pre-cooked pasta, mixed gently and heated at a moderately high heat for 30 minutes. Pasta with cream sauce traditionally served hot, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Pasta in cream sauce is traditionally served hot, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.