Rolls with seafood at home
That time has come when overseas outlandish dishes you can taste not only in expensive restaurants as it has become fashionable in recent years, but also a unique opportunity to cook it all in the ordinary home. A little bit of skill and ability, and voila - rolls ready ...
Japanese cuisine consists mainly of seafood and rice recipes are so simple, but it is original and therefore not a lot of risk to take on this matter. But today we will destroy the myth and prepare one of the signature dish of Japanese cuisine, which is the traditional name of "Samurai"
Rolls "Samurai" recipe with step by step photos
1. At a special tool for sushi, which is called "Makis" impose nori sheet with the smooth side down. It lay boiled rice and distribute evenly over the surface of the sheet of the food, but should be free to leave one edge.
2. On top of rice impose and spread the black caviar.
3. Gently overturn nori sheet on the opposite side with rice and caviar down.
4. Turning, nori grease a small amount of mayonnaise
5. Next, spread sivid salad, stuffed with slices of octopus, shrimp, squid and fresh chives
6. Wrap the roll and using bamboo Matica - MAKIZ attach it shape
9. The first roll is cut off right in the middle, and then putting in a row and holding the sides, divide it into 6 parts
10. Again using MAKIZ give them a final shape
And .., rolls ready!
How to choose rice and how to cook rice for the rolls
This is the most important stage, and they should not be neglected. The initial taste of rolls, largely depends on the correct choice of rice and its further processing. Many do not know that for the preparation of the rolls is suitable only a few kinds of rice that can be found in many specialty stores and on the market. The required figure is more than the form and white-transparent texture. If you select any difficulties, you can ask the seller to help pick the rice for sushi.
Well, if you've already taken care of in advance and purchased the required rice varieties for the preparation of rolls, then you can safely start cooking.
For this it is necessary first of all Fig rinse several times in cold water, and each time the water should be without haze, about 5-6 times be sufficient
Then the washed rice to boil in the following way: to shift into a saucepan or in a modern harvester - multivarku, cover with water so that the rice is completely immersed in water. If this is the pan, put on the stove and bring to a boil over high heat. Further, reduce the heat and continue to boil rice already on low heat, from 10 to 15 minutes depending on the density and quality.
While cooked rice, you need to prepare a special filling: combine 1-1, 5 tablespoons in a small saucepan. tablespoons rice vinegar, can be an ordinary table, 1 tbsp. tablespoons sugar and 1/5 teaspoon salt. It dissolves the sugar and heat until the mix on the fire. The sauce is prepared with taking into account the 100 grams of rice - 15-20 of charge.
When ready, pour the vinegar sauce parts in boiled rice and all the time carefully and slowly stir to thoroughly soaked dressing and lay evenly over rice
Give the brew for about 10 minutes, well, then we can safely stuff them rolls of any complexity.
Nori - is pressed, thin sheets of edible seaweed. During the manufacturing process, pulverized seaweed and then dried by a special method, which resembles the production of paper. At the exit, we have green, edible sheets to rolls.