A layered Samsa with meat in the oven recipe
Compare this with the usual east samsa pie, no matter how stuffed - it's like comparing Uzbek pilaf with rice porridge. This samosa, unlike homemade cakes, baked exclusively in a special clay oven - tandoor. Although, in the absence of this same tandoor eastern puffs can be baked in an electric oven, the main thing to know the proportions and cook the dough properly.
Eastern cuisine is an abundance of meat and spices. In almost every meat dish there Zira - a popular Asian spice spicy. As the filling, except meat, vegetables are widely used. Popular enough samsa with pumpkin - vegetable samosa, which among other things is necessarily present another important component - the onion, without which it is impossible to actually submit this Samsa.
From which the dough would not do you samsa and whatever stuffing is not used, preparing traditional oriental pastries without onions you can not do. That bow that is put together with meat or vegetables in large numbers, making the national pastries maximum juicy and truly delicious.
Methods and varieties of the eastern baking a lot. Bake puff pastry can be at home. It does not matter that you have not previously prepared samsa, important to have the desire. If you have a home in the presence of a little flour, fresh meat, a small amount of fat and an onion - you can immediately start the process.
- The first thing you need to prepare the stuffing. Samsa traditionally prepared from minced meat, although you can use the stuffing. In the absence of mutton, beef meat can be replaced.
Chop the meat into small pieces sparingly. If animal fat will be enough - add 5 tablespoons. tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Onion cut into half-rings, then the ring divided by two.
Connect the meat and the onions with salt and spices.
- is followed to prepare the puff pastry samosas to, the basis of which the most ordinary unleavened dough without yeast:
Salt mix in water.
Drive all the eggs and egg yolk with one postponed for greasing baking.
Add the flour, it is better to put the pieces, each time stirring.
Knead the dough is not very rigid, but not too soft.
Any dough requires infusions, about 15-20 minutes - and then it will be much better to give in to further processing.
After configuring, divide the dough into 2-3 pieces.
Each part separately roll out as much as possible in a thin layer.
Lubricate the surface with melted butter or margarine.
Wrapped in a long roll and cooled, about 5-10 minutes to allow the oil to grasp and no further spreading
- Turn the oven and set the temperature to 200 degrees.
- The cooled roll cut across, into small pieces with a thickness of 5-8 cm. Please be aware, the more narezhete pieces, the more it turns samosa. Placing vertically, each piece is pressed down into a cake and further roll out with a rolling pin to form a circular base for pies, a thickness of about 4-5 mm.
- After narezhete into pieces and roll out the dough all, they need to be expanded, and in the middle of each test, apply a little more than one tablespoon of the meat filling. After pull the ends of the rectangle, triangle or given any other shape and pinch the ends of the dough. Put the finished product on a greased baking sheet. Surface rub yolk, sprinkle poppy or sesame seeds.
- Baked home somsa oven within - 30-40 minutes depending on the temperature in the furnace. It is recommended to change the position of the sheet in the course of that meat baked puff uniformly
How to make puff samsa with meat in the oven at home recipe
Consume east puff preferably served hot. Well, if you will, the next day before serving, it is recommended to warm up in a frying pan with the minimum amount of oil or not, so puff pastry better preserves the original properties than warmed in the microwave.
How to make puff pastry
We offer to your attention a unique video for preparing puff pastry samosas. If you want to learn and do not know how to cook at home samsa in a conventional oven, then after watching this video, you can easily repeat the whole process.