Apple pie, how to cook a cake with apples
Delicious and soft apple pie can be made from butter dough. That turns out very tender and delicious. Definitely, baking with an abundance of such a large number of apples simply can not be bad, and do not like. This is an original cake with the most popular fruit filling, which is loved by all.
Apple pie - it's incredibly tasty, always available, quickly and easily. Minimum effort and maximum pleasure!
Openwork apple pie recipe with photos
1. In a large bowl thoroughly rub the butter and cheese until smooth. If desired, the cheese curd can be replaced.
2. In the same bowl, often add sugar, sift the flour and continue to pound. Initially, the dough should be scattered
3. In the process of mixing, the dough should connect with creamy ingredients, if necessary, if the dough will be collected poorly, you can add a little more butter. The finished dough for the pie to be divided for convenience into two parts, one part of the divide a little less, it will be the top of the pie. Round wad and wrap in polyethylene. It is necessary to shift into the refrigerator to cool completely.
4. But in the meantime, while infused dough, prepare the filling: for this purpose, it is desirable to remove the apple peel and cut into small slices or plates. Sprinkle with cinnamon and stir.
5 Order of the cooled dough, roll out separately, first the part that more. Impose a standard shape with a diameter of 26 cm. Trimmed and cut the protruding shape of the edges of the dough. Then, we throw out the apple filling and sprinkle with almonds. Put the stuffing in view of the fact that in the process of baking apples will settle, and therefore it is better to put a slide.
6. From the second half of the dough strips and cut figurines. Impose dough strip bars and decorate the edge of the pigtail.
7. And the final step: lay apple pie cinnamon in heated oven and bake at 200 degrees - 1 hr.
8. Once baked markedly browned and the dough starts to separate from the mold, then our delicious fruit cake is ready.