Millet porridge with pumpkin
In autumn, when the main harvest pumpkin ripens, and it is not expensive to buy, it is necessary to take advantage of this opportunity. We offer to cook from it the most useful Herculean dish. Millet porridge with pumpkin - a classic Russian dishes, healthy and dietetic food, which must be present in the diet of each individual.
Pumpkin incredibly useful product, it plenty of vitamins and minerals recommended for people with heart problem. Cook the pumpkin is very simple, it can bake, braise, soar, cooking and even baking sweet desserts. In addition, pumpkin is almost waste-free production. And seeds are useful more than the actual pumpkin pulp. Any dish, especially cream soups or baby porridge, where there is a pumpkin - it's delicious, and with millet and more satisfying.
- It is necessary to first prepare the pumpkin, wash and wipe it with a towel, then cut off the right amount, cut into pieces and clean peel. It is recommended to cut the rind is slightly thicker, as a rule, is part of a sufficiently hard and tasteless. Brushed cut flesh into small cubes and place in pan.
- Pour the water in an amount to little pieces of gourd covered, taking into account the fact that in the future will need to add more milk. Put on medium heat and boil for 5 minutes.
- Rinse millet, put in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Once the water starts to boil off it is necessary to remove the foam and add to the pot chopped pumpkin. As the availability of millet, will be ready and pumpkin. Cook for about 10 minutes is necessary.
- Then add the pumpkin in Pshenko with milk and sugar. Also, you can add a small piece of butter, about '15 Continue cooking for another five minutes.
- After rearranged in a preheated pan at 180 ° C oven for about 8-10 minutes. Optionally, before placing it in the oven, you can shift into a special pot of porridge.
The recipe millet porridge with pumpkin in the oven
millet porridge with pumpkin in milk can be considered a classic recipe, Great healthy food with no age restrictions. Traditional dish can be supplemented with dried fruit and nuts.
If someone does not particularly like chunks of pumpkin they can mash with a fork, but most of these same pieces and serve the greatest delicacy. Porridge pumpkin with millet is a beautiful and tasty.